English, Bahasa Melayu
Assoc. Prof. Dr Adrian Yong Sze Wai
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 1.00 pm|
|Suite No / Floor||Contact|
|Suite No. 11 (OPD 1, Level 3)||+603 – 7620 7979 /
+603 – 7787 2992
Pre-appointment booking is strongly recommended to avoid any disappointments.
Latest Update on 28/7/17
BSc (Hons), MBBS (London), MRCP (UK), CCT Dermatology (UK)
English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Skin allergy, skin cancer & dermatological surgery, cosmetic dermatology, skin biopsy, removal of skin tumours and lumps, nail surgery, MOHs micrographic surgery, acne, psoriasis, eczema, urticaria, pigmentation problems, hair loss, sweating disorders, nail disorders, leg ulcers.
- Certificate of Completion of Training in Dermatology (UK)
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians London (UK)
Awards & Achievement
- Associate Professor of Head of Dermatology, University Malaya Medical Centre (2016-2017)
- Pioneered Mohs Micrographic Surgery for skin cancer in Malaysia (2015)
- Main Credentialing and Privileging Committee of Aesthetic Medical Practice, Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- Chairman of Malaysian UrticariaExpert Group (MARTEG)
Memberships and Associations
- Malaysian Dermatological Society (PDM)
- European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology (EADU)
- European Academy of Allergy & Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
FIND A CONSULTANT