What are the admission procedures?
- If you need admission, an admission request form will be raised by your doctor. Once the admission request form is ready, our pre-admission officer will go through the details with you, including your date of admission, payment methods and required documents.
What do I need to bring along during admission?
- Bring your identity card or passport, admission request form, insurance/company guarantee letter, medical reports, scans/X-rays, basic toiletries such as towel, toothbrush and other personal items for your comfort.
- As an option, we do have a toiletry pack that you may purchase during your admission.
What are the types of rooms available in Beacon Hospital?
- The types of rooms available are :
|Type of Rooms||Charges|
|Single-bedded||RM250 per night|
|2-bedded||RM160 per night|
|3-bedded||RM130 per night|
|4-bedded||RM100 per night|
|ICU||RM380 per night|
Note: All rooms have their own ensuite bathroom facilities
What are the services and facilities available?
- Patient’s meals are provided on a complimentary basis. Visitors may purchase their meals from our cafeteria (operation hour: 7.30am-7pm daily) located on the 1st floor.
- Free WiFi connection is available throughout the hospital.
How do I make payment for my medical bill?
- You can pay your bill by cash, credit card, bank draft, telegraphic transfer, or by presenting your insurance or company guarantee letter. Personal cheques are not accepted.
What are the visiting hours?
- Inpatient ward visiting hours are from 7.00am to 9.00pm daily.
- ICU visiting hours are from 11.00 am to 2.00pm and 4.00pm to 8.00pm daily.