Breast Care Clinic
Our breast care clinic offers a comprehensive range of management breast diseases and also for those who are at high risk of breast cancer in a warm and nurturing environment.
We strive to provide a patient-centred approach when handling all stages of breast cancer and practise multidisciplinary management amongst our team. Our dedicated team comprises of oncologists, breast surgeons, radiologists, breast care nurses and support staff, to provide not only top-notch clinical services, but also support and care for all breast health related issues, ranging from surgery, oncoplastic and after surgery care including counselling and support services, in a friendly and relaxed environment.
Our patient-centred team approach involves continually working with you to ensure you are treated as an individual. From diagnosis through to treatment and after-care, we work with our patients every step of the way, providing support and guidance for women and men.
The Breast Care Centre consultation rooms come equipped with X-Ray Viewers, Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS) as a one-stop location to comfortably and comprehensively discuss the patient’s state of health.
The Breast Care Centre is also equipped with ultrasound scanners and mammography equipment to provide end-to-end breast care diagnostics. Resuscitation equipment is available to ensure swift action can be taken whenever needed.
What We Can Do for You?
- Early detection screenings via mammogram
- Education centre and counselling for women on breast-related issues
- Equipped for breast imaging, diagnostic and surgery services
- Supported by multi-disciplinary team of consultants, nurses and the latest medical technology
- Post-operative care that includes bra fitting and prosthesis
- Beautiful and functional headscarves, hats and wigs for chemotherapy patients
- Lymphedema services
FIND A CONSULTANT