CANCER WON’T WAIT
Let Our Cancer Specialists Provide You With The Latest Cancer Treatment Options
In the unprecedented times of Pandemic, each individual is facing uncertainty and stress. Presence of cancer during these times compounds to concern and frightens patients as many wants to stay away from hospital due to COVID.
We from Beacon Hospital, work together as your cancer community to find the best ways to provide the support to people affected by cancer during this unsettling time as CANCER WON’T WAIT.
Cancer is a complex disease that can begin practically at any organ or tissue of the body when unusual cells develop uncontrollably, go beyond their typical limits to attack adjoining parts of the body and/ or potentially spread to different organs.
According to WHO, cancer is the second leading cause of death globally, accounting for an estimated 9.6 million deaths, or one in six deaths, in 2018. Lung, prostate, colorectal, stomach and liver cancer are the most common types of cancer in men, while breast, colorectal, lung, cervical and thyroid cancer are the most common among women.
The cancer burden keeps on developing universally, applying tremendous physical, emotional and financial related strain on people, families, communities and health systems. In countries where health systems are solid, survival rates of numerous sorts of cancers are improving gratitude to available early detection, quality treatment and survivorship care.
COVID-19 has caused a greatest challenge to everyone, one way or another, impacting the lives of each and every one of us. For people with cancer, the impact has been profound, given the urgent need of early treatment as CANCER WON’T WAIT.
At the point when you’re facing cancer treatment, it’s entirely normal to think about if another specialist could offer more information or an alternate treatment choice. You might want to find another specialist who can look at your test outcomes, talk to you about your circumstance, and perhaps give you an alternate interpretation of it.
Beacon hospital is offering Free Consultation with Cancer Specialist under Beacon’s CSR programme to seek a second opinion for cancer treatment. Seeking a second opinion can assist you with feeling all the more secure with your diagnosis and treatment plan. A better treatment plan can possibly forestall a misdiagnosis. What’s more, maybe even save a life.
Register today if you are experiencing the following:
- There’s uncertainty about the type or extent of cancer you have
- You’ve been given several treatments options & find it hard to choose.
- Difficult to communicate with your doctor.
- You have been told you have a less common or rare cancer.
- Your intuition tells you to get second opinion.
- You just want genuine feelings of serenity that you have the right analysis and that you are settling on the correct treatment decision.
Read more about CANCER WON’T WAIT campaign:
Article: Cancer Won’t Wait during the COVID-19 pandemic (English)
报道: 抗药细胞随时间递增 大疫当前勿推迟癌症治疗 (Chinese)
Terms and Conditions:
- This CSR programme is valid from 15th February 2021 to 30th July 2021.
- This CSR programme is entitled for new patient only.
- Customers who have not been consulted by any cancer specialist in Beacon Hospital are eligible for this CSR programme.
- This CSR programme includes first free consultation by our cancer specialists.
- This CSR programme excludes registration fee, subsequent consultation and other additional tests/ medications/ procedures.
- This CSR programme is valid for self-pay customers only.
- Customers are required to make prior appointment for the consultation.
- Beacon Hospital reserves all rights to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.