FREE Consultation with Cancer Specialists
Let Our Cancer Specialists Provide You With The Latest Cancer Treatment Options
Cancer is a complex disease that can begin practically at any organ or tissue of the body when unusual cells develop uncontrollably, go beyond their typical limits to attack adjoining parts of the body and/ or potentially spread to different organs.
According to WHO, cancer is the second leading cause of death globally, accounting for an estimated 9.6 million deaths, or one in six deaths, in 2018. Lung, prostate, colorectal, stomach and liver cancer are the most common types of cancer in men, while breast, colorectal, lung, cervical and thyroid cancer are the most common among women.
The cancer burden keeps on developing universally, applying tremendous physical, emotional and financial related strain on people, families, communities and health systems. In countries where health systems are solid, survival rates of numerous sorts of cancers are improving gratitude to available early detection, quality treatment and survivorship care.
At the point when you’re facing cancer treatment, it’s entirely normal to think about if another specialist could offer more information or an alternate treatment choice. You might want to find another specialist who can look at your test outcomes, talk to you about your circumstance, and perhaps give you an alternate interpretation of it.
Beacon hospital is introducing the Free Cancer Specialist Consultation under Beacon’s CSR programme to seek a second opinion for cancer treatment. Seeking a second opinion can assist you with feeling all the more secure with your diagnosis and treatment plan. A better treatment plan can possibly forestall a misdiagnosis. What’s more, maybe even save a life.
Register today if you are experiencing the following:
- There’s uncertainty about the type or extent of cancer you have.
- You’ve been given several treatments options & find it hard to choose.
- Difficult to communicate with your doctor.
- You have been told you have a less common or rare cancer.
- Your intuition tells you to get second opinion.
- You just want genuine feelings of serenity that you have the right analysis and that you are settling on the correct treatment decision.
Terms and Conditions:
- This CSR programme is valid from 15th June 2020 to 15th September 2020.
- This CSR programme is entitled for new patient only.
- Customers who have not been consulted by any Cancer Specialist in Beacon Hospital are eligible for this CSR programme.
- This CSR programme includes first free Consultation by our Cancer Specialists.
- This CSR programme excludes registration fee, subsequent consultation and other additional tests/ medications/ procedures.
- This CSR programme is valid for self-pay customers only.
- Customers are required to make prior appointment for the consultation.
- Beacon Hospital reserves all rights to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.