Home » Chemotherapy Day Care
Chemotherapy Day Care
Our Chemotherapy Day Care offer full nursing care and support, providing a comprehensive setting for the care of inpatients and outpatients chemotherapy and anti-immunology treatment at Beacon Hospital.
The Chemotherapy Day Care specializes in cancer management using drugs. This includes prevention, early detection, treatment as well as rehabilitation to ensure that cancer cells are appropriately managed and do not spread out to nearby tissues, or to other parts of the body.
Patients have access to state-of-the-art infrastructure related to chemotherapy and the expertise of verified consultants. Our facility is staffed by experienced oncologists and nurses who are familiar with all treatment modalities required in the care of our patients.
What We Can Do for You?
- Blood transfusions
- Procedures such as injections, dressings, antibiotics via IV, etc.
- Health Education for patients and family members during and after completion of treatment.
- Referrals to other members of our multi-disciplinary team such as dieticians, wig specialist and nurses.
Advantages of Chemotherapy Day Care:
- Faster recovery
- No overnight stay
- Minimal or no disruption to regular routine
- Competent and dedicated technicians and nurses
- Reduce hospital care cost as admission and night stay charges can be avoided.