Dana Kesejahteraan Radioterapi CSR
At Beacon Hospital, we understand that the cancer journey may not be easy. It can be physically, emotionally and financially challenging. Sadly, some cancer patients refuse to be treated because they simply cannot afford to pay for it. In light of this, the management of Beacon Hospital initiated various CSR programmes to reduce financial burden that comes with cancer treatments.
Radiotherapy Welfare Fund is one of the CSR programmes available at Beacon Hospital. Its aim is to subsidise the cost of treatment for low income or underprivileged patients undergoing radiotherapy and or radiosurgery. We hope these patients would be able to receive the necessary treatments in a timely manner without having to worry about their financial constraints.
- Malaysian citizen
- Low income/financially challenged patients (subject to eligibility assessment)
- Patients seeking radiotherapy and/or radiosurgery treatment only
3 easy steps:
- Medical Assessment: You would first need to seek medical opinion from an oncologist at Beacon Hospital
- Welfare Assessment: Once the necessary treatment is determined, the CSR officer will guide you through the application process.
- Commencement of Treatment: The treatment can be scheduled upon obtaining the necessary approval.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I contact the CSR department?
We can be reached at +6011 – 1090 6588 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How long will it take for my application to be processed?
All applications will be processed within 3 – 5 working days upon submission of complete documents. The decision may be delayed if the supporting documents are not complete. However, instant approval is allowed for special cases.
3. How much financial aid can I get?
The amount of welfare aid approved for each case is different. Various parameters, including treatment affordability, socio-economic status and past medical expenditure, are considered in processing your application, and will be used as the basis to determine how much aid you will be awarded.
4. I am not from Klang Valley and therefore cannot submit the required documents on time. Can I fax/mail/email the documents?
Yes. You may email to email@example.com or fax to 03- 7786 0990. Kindly follow up with our CSR officers after faxing/mailing/emailing the documents to ensure that we have received them.
5. Will the personal and financial information submitted together with my CSR application be shared with anyone else without my consent?
No. All information obtained in the CSR application is deemed highly confidential and will not be shared with any parties without your consent.