Home » In Patient
What are the admission procedures?
- If you need admission, an admission request form will be raised by your doctor. Once the admission request form is ready, our pre-admission officer will go through the details with you, including your date of admission, payment methods and required documents.
What do I need to bring along during admission?
- Bring your identity card or passport, admission request form, insurance/company guarantee letter, medical reports, scans/X-rays, basic toiletries such as towel, toothbrush and other personal items for your comfort.
- As an option, we do have a toiletry pack that you may purchase during your admission.
What are the types of rooms available in Beacon Hospital?
- The types of rooms available are:
|Type of Rooms||Charges (RM)|
|ICU / CCU||425|
|Chemo Day Care (Standard)||100|
|Chemo Day Care (Premium)||250|
Note: All rooms have their own ensuite bathroom facilities
What are the services and facilities available?
- Free WiFi connection is available throughout the hospital.
- Patient’s meals are provided on a complimentary basis. Visitors may purchase their meals from our cafeteria located in our Beacon Admin Building.
- Cafeteria Operation Hour:
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday: 7:30am – 1:00pm
How do I make payment for my medical bill?
- You can pay your bill by cash, credit card, bank draft, telegraphic transfer, or by presenting your insurance or company guarantee letter. Personal cheques are not accepted.
What are the visiting hours?
|Department||Visitor/Caregiver||Numbers Allowed||Duration||COVID-19 Test|
(Lotus, Tulip, Lily)
| Entire duration|
11am – 1pm
| Negative RTK AG|
|Intensive Care Unit (ICU)||Visitor||2 people||10am – 12pm|
4pm – 6pm