As the age-old saying goes, “Health is wealth”. In today’s world where the hustle and bustle of life present more physical and mental stress than desired, all these uproars can negatively affect our health. The long-term consequences of such a routine usually present complications as you grow older. We often assume that when an individual is not sick – he or she must be in good health, however this isn’t generally the situation.
Health conditions such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes and kidney disorders often exhibit no symptoms. It is only when you do a consistent health screening, that you are able to identify your potential health risks and detect early signs of diseases before they become critical.
We at Beacon Hospital, are now offering a RM39 health screening package, to test for the High-Fives – High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar, High Cholesterol, High Uric Acid, High Level of Fats, and etc.
Importance of health screening
- Detection of diseases in its early stages may result in better treatment and management, which decreases the risk of complications while increasing the probabilities of better health outcomes.
- Regular health screening helps to diagnose if you are at risk of, or has a disease or condition, that was previously not known.
- People who have a family history of cancer, cardiovascular disease, stroke or diabetes can also benefit from regular health screening, to start the process of prevention and timely treatments.
Screening Packages that we offer
Terms and Conditions for Primary Health Pack – RM 39
- Valid from 1st June 2020 to 31st December 2020.
- Prior appointment is required.
- This promotion is applicable to cash and credit card payment only.
- RM1 per test applies for Primary Health Pack only.
- Additional charges may apply to add-on tests at regular price.
- Free breakfast and lunch are being served in Health Screening Centre only.
- Beacon Hospital reserves all rights to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice.