Interested patients are to first consult an oncologist at Beacon Hospital to establish the best treatment plan. If the attending doctor prescribes chemotherapy as part of the treatment plan, patients will then be guided further to apply for this welfare fund. Simply fill in the form below.
One-Stop Treatment Option For Cancer
Safe, Precise & Effective
- 1 minute plus radiotherapy beam-on time
- Fast, Accurate, No Pain, No Anesthesia, No Surgery
Fast & Less Radiation
- PET-CT RM 2,000 Nett.
- GA-68 RM 3,200 Nett.
- PSMA/Dotatate RM 3,200 Nett.
Clinical Trial for New Cancer Treatment
- Trial participants get up-to-date care from our cancer experts
- Secured approval from the Medical and Research Ethics Committee of the Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. How long will it take for my application to be processed?
All applications will be processed within 1-2 days upon receipt of complete documents.
3. How much financial aid can I get?
The amount of welfare aid approved for each case is different. Various parameters, including treatment affordability, socio-economic status and past medical expenditure, are considered in processing your application, and will be used as the basis to determine how much aid you will be awarded.
4. Will my personal information be shared with anyone else without my consent?
No. All information obtained in the CSR application is deemed highly confidential and will not be shared with any parties without prior consent from you.