Beacon cares for you. Your health is our priority. We provide, we guide, we assist you with the right way for the one who you loved, based on his or her condition and situation in your comforts of your own home.
Worried about bringing your loved ones home?
Our Care for Patients at Home in Malaysia
OUR HOME HEALTH CARE HELPS TO:
- Manage and relieve your loved ones’ pain
- Get better
- Become as self-sufficient as possible
- Help your loved one regain independence
- Maintain their current condition or level of function
- Slow decline
For more information about our home health care services
Home Health Care Service:
- Home Visit
- Home Nursing
- Home Set-Up Counselling
- Risk Assessment
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Blood Test
- Tube Feeding (Nasogastric/PEG)
- Tubes Insertion & Change
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) Support at Home
- Medication Administration/Injection/Infusion
- Stoma Care and Management
- Dressing & Wound Care Assessment
- Invasive Line Mx
- Dietitian Counselling
- Medication Delivery
DID YOU KNOW?
Home health care helps patients and caregivers achieve the best quality of life possible regardless of the prognosis, providing both home healthcare and palliative care services for your loved ones.
Beacon Hospital Home Health Care Team
Our well-trained and professional team have always been ready to provide you assistance from A to Z, from wound care, physiotherapy, healthcare management, palliative care, etc.