What is Reproductive Medicine?
Reproductive medicine is a specialised branch of medicine dealing with the reproductive system and related medical issues such as infertility, contraception, menopausal problems, and menstrual dysfunction.
Types of Reproductive Disorders
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Excessive hair growth and acne
- Inherited anomalies of the reproductive tract
- Menopause and hormone replacement
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic adhesions
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Premature menopause
- Uterine polyps
From comprehensive obstetrical and gynaecological care to treatment for infertility, contraception and incontinence, our physicians at Beacon Hospital are dedicated to your health.