Your Vision, Our Priority!
Cataracts occur when the natural lens of the eye becomes cloudy, leading to blurry vision and visual impairments. According to World Health Organization (WHO), cataract remains the leading cause of blindness. Most cataracts are associated with the ageing process and are more common among older people. As people in the world live longer, the number of people with cataract is anticipated to grow.
The most common symptoms of a cataract includes:
Cloudy or blurry vision
Colours seem faded
Poor night vision
Double vision or multiple images in one eye
Regain Your Sight With Cataract Surgery!
The treatment of cataract is surgical where it is proven successful in restoring sight. The opaque lens is removed and replaced by an artificial intraocular lens. As cataract surgery becomes a necessity in many at some point in their lives, the cost of getting one done with good quality lens can be pricey. In order to help ease the financial burden that comes with it, Beacon Hospital is now offering FREE Cataract Surgery for underprivileged individuals.
*Terms & Conditions:
- This CSR programme is valid from 14th September 2023 to 31st December 2023.
- The surgery for this CSR programme will be between 1st November 2023 to 31st March 2024.
- This CSR programme is limited to the first 100 customers only.
- This CSR programme is open to Malaysian aged 50 years old and above only.
- This CSR programme includes ocular biometry assessment, first time consultation with Ophthalmologist, monofocal lens, and cataract procedure.
- This CSR programme excludes follow-up consultation and other additional tests/ medications/ procedures.
- Customers who have not been consulted by any Eye Specialist in Beacon Hospital are eligible for this programme.
- Customers are required to make prior appointment for this CSR programme.
- Beacon Hospital reserves the rights to change the terms & conditions anytime without prior notice.