Don’t Wait! Get checked for cancer today.
Lung cancer is a leading cancer and cancer killer here in Malaysia with 90% cases being diagnosed at the late stage of the disease.
There were 10,608 out of 103,507 lung cancer cases reported with 7,415 cases in males and 3,193 cases in females. (Malaysian National Cancer Registry 2007 – 2011)
Most Lung Cancers Are Caused By
Active & Second-Hand Smoke
Pollution from Vehicles & Factories
Exposure to Asbestos
Poor Working Environment
Such As Tuberculosis
Lung Infection: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Occupational Toxic Exposure
Arsenic, Aromatic Hydrocarbon & Ether
WHAT IS LDCT SCAN?
The recommended screening test for lung cancer is Low-Dose Computed Tomography (also called a low-dose CT scan or LDCT).
During an LDCT scan, you lie on the examination table and an X-ray machine uses a low dose of radiation to make detailed images of your lungs.
The scan only takes a few minutes and is not painful.
*Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is valid from 1st January 2023 to 30th June 2023.
- This promotion is eligible for patients who have completed Qure.AI Xray under QUALITAS MEDICAL CENTRE and come with a referral letter.
- This promotion is not eligible for individuals who have already been diagnosed with or treated for lung cancer.
- This promotion includes a complimentary Low Dose CT Scan on the lungs, reporting fee, and first consultation with Medical Officer.
- This promotion excludes the follow-up consultation with Respiratory Medicine Physicist and other additional tests/medications/procedures.
- Customers are required to make a prior appointment for the consultation.
- Beacon Hospital reserves all rights to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.