Brought to you by Beacon Hospital’s CSR Programme
Many people, especially the elderly, prefer to be at home within familiar surroundings during the recovery process. We recognize that medical needs don’t just end when a patient is discharged from the hospital. Many people still require ongoing care, support, and medical assistance after they leave the hospital, and it may be difficult for them to come back to hospital. Get your loved one personal and dedicated home health care, which will not just relieve their pain but will also make them feel specially cared for. Beacon Hospital’s Home HealthCare team is now offering *Free Doctor’s Home Consultation.
We care for your elderly at home | 我们照顾您家中的老年人
Types of Care provided by Beacon Home HealthCare team:
End-of life care
Beacon Home Healthcare Services
Helping families like yours design and manage customized care plans to fit their needs. Your personalised care does not limit in hospital setting but also at your own home.
Rest assured that you are in safe hands as our Beacon Home Healthcare Services are directly linked to Beacon Hospital.
What Makes Us Different?
Your concern is our concern. You will gain access to our support services such as:
We understand that our patients will have difficulty into meeting the doctors or getting the exact medications that they need. We provide these access with hope that our patients will receive the best quality of care right in comforts of their own home.
Beacon Home Healthcare Services
- Home Visit
- Home Nursing
- Home Set-Up Counselling
- Risk Assessment
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Blood TestTube Feeding (Nasogastric/PEG)
- Tubes Insertion & Change
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) Support at Home
- Medication Administration/Injection/Infusion
- Stoma Care and Management
- Dressing & Wound Care Assessment
- Invasive Line Mx
- Dietitian Counselling
- Medication Delivery
How can our Home Healthcare Services help you?
Simple and Complex Nursing Care
From tube line care to wound care, have your loved one’s procedures done safely in the comforts of home.
Get it right! Our nurses can help to complete medication injections, dilution and infusions as prescribed by our experienced doctors.
Ease of Communication
Put your worries to rest. Get your questions answered by our Palliative Care team through a unique group chat set up just for you and your loved ones.
Good nutrition support can give you loved ones the energy that they need and also reduce their risk of infection, thereby improving quality of life.
Skip the long queue! Get the medications sent straight to your doorstep.
We are always with you. We are there to help with the decisions for management of care for your loved ones, including tough medical decisions.
Your Loved Ones Deserve the Best Care
We understand that dealing with a loved one having life-limiting or chronic illnesses is hard on you and your family.
Palliative home care is different from hospice care, where we are here to help you and your loved ones throughout your ENTIRE journey with life-limiting or chronic illnesses. All the troubles and worries on how to help your loved ones from the comforts of your own home can be solved with the help of our dedicated Palliative Care Team.
From doctor’s visits to professional nursing care visits, rest assured that your loved ones are given the best quality of care, right in the comforts of your home.
With Beacon Home HealthCare, things are made easier at home…
The struggles and worries that your loved ones might not be taken care of well enough are the thing of the past. Our highly skilled and experienced team of healthcare professionals is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the best care possible, whether they are recovering from surgery, managing a chronice illness, or receiving palliative care.
*Terms & Conditions:
1. This promotion is valid until 30th June 2023.
2. This promotion is valid only for new customers to Beacon Hospital.
3. This promotion includes the first doctor’s home consultation with our participating medical officers: (a) Dr Roswerni A/P Agilan; (b) Dr Chen Kah Mun.
4. This promotion excludes registration fees, transportation fees for the first home care visit, subsequent home care visits and other additional tests/ medications/ procedures.
5. This promotion is valid for self-paying customers only.
6. This promotion is valid for non-paediatric cases only.
7. Pre-appointment booking for first home visit and consultation is required.
8. Beacon Hospital reserves the right to change the terms & conditions anytime without prior notice.