Home » Meminta Catatan Medis
Meminta Catatan Medis
Beacon International Specialist Centre’s Medical Records Department (MRD) provides service for the request of Insurance Claim (pay and claim) and Medical Report from lawyers’ office, EPF, SOCSO or police reports. To apply for a medical record, you may email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call (+603-7787 2850) or visit our department at 2nd level (Mon – Fri: 8am – 6pm; Sat: 8.30am – 1pm; Sun & Public Holiday: Closed).
What are the documents required?
- We require the documents listed below and submit the completed forms for us to process your request. If you wish to request through email, you need to attach the completed documents below and email to email@example.com.
- Consent Form. Patients’ written consent is compulsory for the release of the medical information. For patients below 18 years old, the consent of a parent or legally acceptable representative is required. If the patient is deceased / incompetent, consent is required from the next of kin of the patient or the legally acceptable representative appointed by the patient/family members of the patient.
- Formal Application Letter i.e Query Letter/Claim form from the Insurance Company, Lawyer letter, Socso form or etc
How soon I can obtain my medical report?
- Standard Medical Report or Insurance Claim is ready for collection within 14 working days from the time of request. There are cases where request may take longer than the stipulated completion period. Delays in prompt processing may be due to:
- The doctor is away on leave
- Patient has upcoming clinic appointments
- Patient has been admitted/hospitalized
- Patient has multiple reports requested from several doctors
- Doctor’s clinic session in Beacon Hospital is few e.g one session per week
- Visiting doctor without clinic session in Beacon Hospital
- Specialist Medical Reports and Workmen Compensation cases require longer processing time approximately 30 working days as a review at the Specialist Outpatient Clinic may be required after the patient has been discharged or given open date from clinic review.
- Requests for duplication of investigation results will be completed within 1-2 working days of receipt at MRD.
How much is the medical report fees?
- A minimal processing fee of RM20.00 for simple Medical Report or filling of Insurance Claim form by the Consultants/doctor. The fee is collected upfront. Please present this receipt for collection of completed report to MRD personnel. There may be additional charges imposed on the report by and you will be notified upon completion by the Consultant/doctor. The additional fee will be collected from you upon completion of the report.
Excluding 6% GST
|Non-Specialist||RM55 – RM230|
|Specialist||RM115 – RM570|
In accordance to Thirteen Fee Schedule Of the PHFS (Amendment) Order 2013
Courier Services – Peninsular & East Malaysia (RM10.00)
What is the mode of payment?
- Payment can be made to any of the following:
- Online Transaction
- Cash Deposit
- Payment via Bank Transfer:
- Bank: RHB BANK BERHAD
Account Name: Beacon International Specialist Centre Sdn Bhd
Account Number: 26407600003446
Please submit via email the scanned copy of bank transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
How will I receive the completed medical record?
- Upon completion of your report, our personnel will contact you through phone. You have an option either to:
- Collect at MRD counter:
- Contact number to be provided at the point of application.
- Patient will be contacted as soon as the report is ready for collection.
- The receipt of Processing fee paid and call card given at the point of request must be show to MRD personnel as a reference.
- Send by Mail:
- Mailing address to be provided at the point of application.
- Charges for mailing services (as above)
How can I contact medical record department?
- You may contact us via:
- Direct line: +603-7787 2850
- Fax: +603-7787 2904
- Email: email@example.com